Click here for more information about admissions to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
All first-year applicants should apply for admission through the Common Application or the College Foundation of North Carolina (CFNC). Click here for more information and direct links to these applications.
All applicants planning to transfer into the College of Arts and Sciences or the School of Journalism and Mass Communication should apply through either the Common Application or the College Foundation of North Carolina. Click here for more information and direct links to these applications.
Students who are juniors and who wish to transfer directly into:
- Radiologic Sciences, Dental Hygiene, Clinical Laboratory Sciences, Public Health, Physical Therapy Off Site, or Education should go to ApplyYourself.
- Nursing should click here.
Other undergraduate applicants
To apply for undergraduate admission as a readmit student, part-time classroom studies student or a currently enrolled student, please click here.
To apply to a Graduate School program (see exceptions below), please click here.
To apply for admission as a graduate student to any of the following programs, please go to ApplyYourself.
- Non-degree graduate programs and certifications
- Gillings School of Global Public Health certificate programs
- School of Education Masters for experienced teachers and school administration
- School of Medicine Doctor of Physical Therapy, Masters in Molecular Diagnostic Science, Audiology, and Master of Radiologic Sciences
Post-Masters of Science in Nursing Certificate
To apply for the Post-Masters of Science in Nursing Certificate, click here.
Part-time Classroom Studies Postbac Applicants
To apply for Post-Baccalaureate part-time studies at the Friday Center, please click here.
Summer School Visitor Applicants
- Click here to apply to Summer School as a visitor.